enRecruit Terms of service
enRecruit Terms and Conditions
Description of Service
enRecruit is an online service offered to enable employers, agencies and headhunters (collectively termed Recruiters here) to perform the first stage of the recruitment process more quickly and effectively using video. Candidates submit a brief video response (maximum 2 minutes duration) to a set of 3 questions posed by the Recruiter along with the job description, allowing fast and insightful down-selection of Candidates prior to interview. Those chosen for interview are notified via enRecruit and the rest of the recruitment process then occurs without our involvement. Recruiters can invite known Candidates from their own databases to submit video responses using our service (they will receive and email with a link to the job details and questions). Recruiters can also search our database of registered Candidates, who have chosen to make available their File and Video Resumes for this purpose. We also offer Candidates the free service of being able to view all jobs on our site, record and send their video response.
Whether looking to find suitable Candidates to interview for a job, or looking for your ideal role, enRecruit users can make quickly and easily improve the first stage of their recruitment experience.
The enRecruit Service is not available to minors under the age of 16, those not legally entitled to apply for a job, or to any users suspended or removed from the system by enRecruit for any reason. Users may not have more than one active account, whether a Recruiter or Candidate. Some packages available to Recruiters do allow multiple licences. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring their enRecruit account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the enRecruit Service.
Use of Service
You understand and agree not to use enRecruit to:
- Post content or initiate communications that are unlawful, libelous, rude, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable, either in written or video form.
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your personal identity or Company details. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of a pseudonym, misrepresenting your current or previous positions or qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- If a Recruiter, post a Job Campaign with details that are known to be false.
- 'Pass off' as a Recruiter if not genuinely a viable employer or an agent or headhunter that is acting on behalf of an employer.
- Use the enRecruit Service for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to: a) using enRecruit invitations to send adverts instead of job details; b) using enRecruit to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Submit as a Candidate a File or Video Resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party.
- Submit as a Candidate any File or Video Resume which is not a genuine Resume and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services
- Stalk or harass anyone.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the enRecruit Service.
- Post content in fields that aren't intended for that content. Example: Putting an address in a name or title field.
- Interfere with or disrupt the enRecruit Service or servers or networks connected to the enRecruit Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the enRecruit Service
Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside.
Information Provided on this Website
Employers are solely responsible for the information that they provide about their Job Campaigns, Companies / Organisations using the enRecruit Service. enRecruit is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by anyone or any entity using enRecruit for the purposes of finding candidates for job interviews enRecruit cannot and does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of Candidate submissions, whether file or video formats, or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers.
If at any time during your use of the enRecruit Service, you made a misrepresentation of fact to enRecruit or otherwise misled enRecruit with regard to the nature of your business activities, enRecruit reserves the right to terminate your use of the enRecruit Service.
A Job Campaign must not include or involve any of the following:
- More than one job / job description.
- More than three key questions for a Candidate to answer in their Video Response.
- Inaccurate, false, or misleading information.
- The names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your own, save where an agency or headhunter has been granted the express permission of the employer they represent.
- Any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorised by enRecruit.
- Misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the Job Campaign being presented, as determined by enRecruit.
- Material or links to material that is in any way inappropriate, including material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 16 years of age.
enRecruit reserves the right to remove any Job Campaign or content from our website which is reasonably judged by enRecruit to not comply with the Rules set out below, or if any content is posted that enRecruit believes is not in the best interest of enRecruit.
Further, Recruiters must not use a Job Campaign to:
- Represent anything other than a genuine employment opportunity.
- Recruit in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to, laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property.
- Recruit in a manner that involves any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job.
- Recruit for a job located in a country that is subject to economic (or any other relevant) restrictions imposed by the United Kingdom Government.
- Require a candidate to provide information, unless legally required to do so, relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual orientation (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
- Sell, promote or advertise products or services.
- Create any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- Recruit for a position that requires an up-front or periodic payment unless this is clearly stated by the Recruiter.
- Recruit for a position that pays commission-only, unless this is clearly stated by the Recruiter.
- Recruit for modelling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions.
- Seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
- Advertise a job that in any way requires the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy.
- Endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue.
- Promote a particular religion.
Access to Service
Use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any web pages contained in the enRecruit website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein. You also agree not to "frame" or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this website. Furthermore, you agree not to take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorised access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
Monitoring and Enforcement
Whilst we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with the enRecruit Service, we are not obligated to do so. And since we do not, and may not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, in the process of using our website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact our Customer Service Department to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or subscriptions. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE enRECRUIT SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THAT enRECRUIT DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROMPT OR PROPER DELIVERY, OR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. enRECRUIT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. enRECRUIT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
enRECRUIT MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE enRECRUIT SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE enRECRUIT SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE enRECRUIT SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE enRECRUIT SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE enRECRUIT SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
enRECRUIT DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE ITS SERVERS, OR ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNISED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT, MATERIAL, DATA OR SOFTWARE FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM enRECRUIT OR THROUGH OR FROM THE enRECRUIT SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ENRECRUIT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF enRECRUIT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL ENRECRUIT'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE DAMAGES EXCEED GBP £25.
Customer Service Department, enRecruit Ltd., 84 Brook Street, London, W1K 5EH