enRecruit is committed to protecting the privacy of all our users. We want you to use this site with confidence, and so if you can't find the answers to your questions or concerns here then please contact us and we'll get back to you promptly.
- What information we collect from you
- What information we store about you
- What information we share with others about you, and with whom
- Your options and responsibilities
- Additional information
In order to guard the private details that you entrust us with, we:
- provide secure storage of your information using proven and trusted industry-standard tools and technologies;
- only allow Candidates to view information provided by the Company itself about its organisation and specific job details / requirements;
- only allow Recruiters to view the information that Candidates have written and choose them to see (via their File CV );
- protect Candidates from being viewed by other Candidates (only Recruiters can search and view File CVs);
- protect Candidates from being visible to their current employer (provided they have registered the correct Company name of their current employer);
- ensure that only those Recruiters who are registered members of enRecruit (Premium and Enterprise account holders only) are able to search and access File CVs;
- allow the Recruiter who posted the job advert to view a Candidate's Video CV response;
- will never pass on, rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for the purposes of marketing without your consent;
- will communicate with you via email to manage your account and provide our service to you – we will only send promotional emails if you have agreed to this option.
Information Collection, Storage and Security
When you create an account with us, whether as a Recruiter or as a Candidate, we collect personal information that you choose to provide us with. In the case of a recruiter, we also collect key information about the Company/Agency opening the account.
Essential Personal Information required to create an account includes your:
- Name and title
- Email address
- Company name (Recruiters only)
- Telephone number
- Address (home if Candidate, work if Recruiter)
- Current employer, job title and industry sector/sub-sector (employed Candidates only)
Other Information Collected
Additional essential information stored about a Recruiter includes their Package Type and whether or not they wish to receive offers from Partners of enRecruit.
Additional essential information held about a Candidate is their account type.
Further information that we collect about Recruiters or Candidates is supplied by them voluntarily at sign-up, or thereafter when a Candidate or Recruiter chooses to update their profile.
Cookies & Log Files
One type of cookie, known as a "persistent" cookie, is set once you've logged in to your account. The next time you visit the enRecruit web site, the persistent cookie will allow us to recognise you as an existing user so you will not need to log in before using the service. In order to access or change any of your private information, however, you must log in securely again with your password even if your computer contains your persistent cookie. Additionally, if you log out of the enRecruit site you will need to re-enter your password the next time you visit in order to log in to your account. Another type of cookie, called a "session" cookie, is used to identify a particular visit to the enRecruit site. Session cookies expire after a short time or when you close your web browser.
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the enRecruit web site we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave enRecruit. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyse overall trends to help us improve our service. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is never shared with third parties without your permission or except when required by law.
The security of your information is of paramount importance to us. In order to secure your personal information, access to your data on enRecruit is password-protected, and sensitive data is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and our web site. To protect any data you store on our servers we also regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
enRecruit Account Holders
We do not share your information with third parties without your explicit permission.
The following information, supplied by you, will be shared with all enRecruit account holders if you are a Recruiter:
- Your Company details
- Your current job campaigns
The following information, supplied by you, will be shared with enRecruit account holders who are Recruiters (with the exception of your current employer) if you are a Candidate:
- Your Profile
- Your File CV (if supplied)
- Your Video CV (if supplied)
- Your Video Responses to particular jobs (only to the job advertiser)
We may provide aggregated data about the usage of our services to third parties for such purposes as we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate. We may segment our Recruiters, Candidates or jobs advertised by role, industry or geographic location, for example. If you would like to be excluded from the aggregated research or products based upon aggregated data about our users' activities on the site, please email customer service.
Partnering with Other Organisations to Offer Combined Services
enRecruit may partner with specially selected online services to provide you with an expanded reach or set of facilities. Whenever we offer such combined services it will be your choice to make use of the combined services or not. In these cases, your personally identifiable information will only be passed from enRecruit to the partner if you choose to use the combined service.
Your Options and Responsibilities
You are in control of your information options at all times and can choose to:
- Review or change your personal information at any time.
- Turn off cookies in your browser (see Cookies section to understand implications).
- Close your account at any time.
If you do choose to close your account, enRecruit will not store any information that could be used to personally identify you, and will immediately delete any data that was visible to others from our site (File CV , Video CV and video responses if a Candidate; job specification if a Recruiter).
Note that if your personal information was accessed by any authorised third party prior to you closing your account then we are unable to delete that information from their records.
We rely upon the integrity of our users and account holders to provide accurate and truthful information about themselves, their companies, and jobs posted.
Jobs should only be posted by authorised officials of a Company/Organisation and Candidates must be of legal age to apply for a job (and therefore use this site or become an account holder).
enRecruit does not warrant the content provided by Recruiters or Candidates in any way and cannot be held responsible for any statements made by such, whether in writing or by video.
It is possible that we may need to disclose your personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.